I have now moved to https://citizenmo.blogspot.com.au/ (that’s if you are remotely interested of course:)
My cup is always at least half full. I am a lecturer in nursing at the University of Wollongong. I studied for my PhD at the Centre for Values, Ethics & the Law in Medicine at Sydney University and a Cancer/Haematology/BMT nurse/interested e learning/open edu/ SL and most things.
I am a member of SWAG and I am passionate about stopping the ludicrousness plan to build an airport at Wilton - a quintessential and beautiful piece of the Australian bush set amongst Sydney's water catchment areas.
by the way... The views, thoughts and opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not represent views of my employer nor my professional registration body.
- Moved to https://citizenmo.blogspot.com.au/
- Here we sit …………….
- Twice in a lifetime
- Through the back of the wardrobe
- Ghost Gums, bent mufflers and lost antenna
- The stalwarts and pioneers of the road
- Rocks, River Beds and Ancient Gorgeous Gorges
- The very Centre – the gravitational one
- Uranium, saltbush and dust